Monday, April 1, 2013

NIKE Soccer


Adobe Illustrator has been a very interesting and enjoyable way to create images which have meaning to us. For this assignment I decided to create very popular soccer boot as my main piece. I have been playing soccer, for fun from a very young age and have also competed for a club and my high school. Soccer is an outlet for me to simply relieve stress and also have some fun with my friends. I chose to create this particular boot as it has a very sleek design and modern finish to it.

Sketching out the initial image was probably the easiest part of this assignment for me. The trouble arose when it came time to use the gradient mesh tool as this image was a very intricate and detailed piece. However, I was able to pull though and produce a final product which I can proudly say is mine and share on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment