Sunday, February 3, 2013


Hi,
My name is Ryan Bayne, I am a second year  Sophomore at the University of Tampa (UT). I am from Trinidad and Tobago, and for those of you who do not know where the is, its in the Caribbean. I am a business major and I am taking this class to have a broader sense of skills which will benefit me in my future endeavors. So far the class has been very interesting and I really enjoy the hands on approach.

Before i arrived at UT I represented my country on the Junior National Squash team every year in a caribbean tournament called CASA. Through this experience i have met many life long friends who bring something different to my life.

I also have a brother who attends UT as well as many other Trinidadian friends who i have went to high school with. I am very happy to be at UT and I hope that this semester proves too be a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment