Friday, May 10, 2013

Final Project

Brochure





Business Card





Letter Head


"Squash it Sporting Goods Ltd." is a company which serves the sole purpose of distributing squash goods and equipment to customers in Trinidad and Tobago. I decided to form this company because i have been in the "Squash community" for years having played for and captaining the Junior National Squash Team.

For my project I decided to go with red, white and black as my color scheme as these are the colors of my national flag. I actually decided to use the eye drop tool  to extract the red from a picture of the national flag to get the precise color. 

Executing this project was surely a lot of fun and it was a great way to combine all the skills that we have learned throughout the course. I thoroughly enjoyed the project as it allowed me to be more creative and form the basis of a potential company.

No comments:

Post a Comment